October 05-November 13, 2020
Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm daily, Fridays we are done no later than noon
Old Orchard Farm Riding Centre
12386 1st Line Nassagaweya, milton, ON
This facility is posted on www.googlemaps.com as Old Orchard Farm, Milton, ON. It is off by approx. 200 meters.
Do not rely on GPS, Googlemaps is accurate. Be sure to have the directions from your starting point to the facility.
The facility has a white and blue sign.
Coming from Hwy 401, Milton exit – From Milton (Hwy 25 & 401) travel west on Hwy 401 and exit at the Guelph Line. Travel north on the Guelph Line past the Mohawk Raceway. Continue north, driving past Brookville, until Sideroad 20. Turn left on Sideroad 20 and travel west until First Line Nassagaweya. Turn right on First Line. Travel on the First Line approximately a 1/2 mile. OOF will be on the left. Look for the Old Orchard sign / logo at Fire #12386.
Please visit www.airbnb.com or www.kijiji.com for short term accommodations.
There may be space available at this facility – shared room.
Please contact Linda Hale at: email@example.com
How do I sign up?
Please go to the ‘application forms’ section of the web site.
How do I contact Sidonia?
Go back to the home page, and select the ” Contact” button.
There is no course for this location.
from time to time a 6 week course is offered at this location
at this time, a course may be offered in 2022
valley Therapeutic Riding Association
3330 – 256th Street, Langley, BC
RV site may be available.
Contact Julie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with PCTIA regulations and guidelines the course located at Valley Therapeutic Riding Association in Langley, BC
has been divided into multiple courses and are listed as following:
Introduction to massage: 39 hours May04-08
Prerequisite – on line homework
Horsemanship lesson 1: 6 hours – May 08
Advanced equine massage: 39 hours May11-15
Prerequisite: Introduction to massage
Horsemanship lesson 2 – 6 hours, May15
Prerequisite Horsemanship lesson 1
Safety and handling of the horse: 18 hours May 04-15
Prerequisite: ongoing within massage and advanced massage
Vertebral Realignment: 39 hours May 18-22
Prerequisite: on line homework
Horsemanship lesson 3: 4 hours – May 22
Prerequisite Horsemanship lessons 1& 2
Cerebral spinal fluid work (CSF): 16 hours May 25, 26
Prerequisite: intro. to massage, advanced massage
Deep fascia release techniques: 8 hours May 26
Prerequisite: Into. to massage, advanced massage, CSF
Saddle Fit: 8 hours May 27,
Prerequisite: Introduction to massage, Advanced equine massage, Safety and handling of the horse
Horsemanship lesson 4: 4 hours May 29
Prerequisite Horsemanship lesson 1, 2 & 3
Gait analysis: 24 hours: June 1, 2
Prerequisite: Introduction to massage, Advanced equine massage, Safety and handling of the horse, Saddle fit
Horsemanship lesson 5: 6 hours: June 5
Prerequisite Horsemanship lesson 1, 2, 3 & 4
Palpation and painting of skeleton and muscles: 8 hours June 11
Prerequisite: Introduction to massage, Advanced equine massage, Gait analysis, Saddle fit, Safety and Handling
Business Acumen: 12 hours May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 04, 09
Prerequisite: Introduction to massage, Advanced equine massage, Vertebral Realignment
Final test: June 12 Utilizing all components of each course offered, students are required to assess and work upon a horse based on the horse’s needs.
All courses must be completed in order to receive the certificate.
No certificate will be issued for individual courses.
All courses must be completed within a 12 month period for certification.
Deposits for all courses may be combined in one payment of: $1250 with the remaining balance paid 2 weeks prior to the course start date (if paid via on line banking, Money order or cheque. PayPal usage incurs fees – please see ‘course costs page’)To register for this class, please go to the ‘application forms’ section. To view answers to many questions people have asked me, please visit the ‘FAQ’ section. To ask me any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail by clicking on the ‘contact’ section.
August 03-septebmer 11, 2020
Monday-Friday (typically Fridays we are done around noon)
August 03-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, 31-September 04, 7-11, 2020
w.e.l.c.a. – Whitemud Equine learning Centre
12504 Fox Drive
You may use GPS to locate this address
The facility is actually in the city of Edmonton – south west corner – and it is on a bus route
This is a closed herd – no outside horses can be used at this facility.
RV space is available – no electricity is available. For RV information, please contact
Diane at: email@example.com
This facility is on googlemaps as: WELCA, Edmonton, AB
Directions to Whitemud Equine Centre:
- Start out going SOUTHEAST on ARPORT RD. NW. toward KINSWAY AVE. NW.
- Turn LEFT onto KINGSWAY AVE. NW.
- Turn RIGHT onto 109 ST NW.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto HIGH LEVEL BRIDGE NW.
- HIGH LEVEL BRIDGE NW. becomes 109 ST NW.
- Turn RIGHT onto 82 AVE NW/WHYTE. AVE.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto 114 ST NW.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 71 AVE NW.
- 71 AVE NW becomes BELGRAVIA RD. NW.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto FOX DRIVE NW.
- Turn RIGHT onto KEILOR RD. NW. (go down gravel drive)
- End at Whitemud Equine Centre
- From Yellowhead (Highway 16) going East
- Head to 149 Street turn off
- Turn RIGHT to go SOUTH on 149 Street
- Staying in RIGHT LANE, 149 Street turns onto WHITEMUD DRIVE NW (free-flow lane)
- Over Quesnell Bridge take the EAST FOX DRIVE exit toward FORT EDMONTON PARK
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto FOX DRIVE NW
- Turn LEFT onto KEILOR RD NW (go down gravel drive)
- End at Whitemud Equine Centre
- Start out going EAST on AIRPORT RD toward RENDEZ-VOUS MEETING PT.
- Go STRAIGHT toward HWY-2 / EDMONTON.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto 10 AVE / AIRPORT RD. Continue to follow 10 AVE.
- Take the HWY-2 N ramp toward EDMONTON.
- Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 2 N.
- Turn LEFT onto WHITEMUD DR NW.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the WEST WHITEMUD DRIVE ramp.
- Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 2 N / WHITEMUD DR NW.
- Take the FOX DRIVE exit.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto FOX DR NW.
- Turn LEFT onto KEILLOR RD NW.
- End at Whitemud Equine Centre
Please be sure to find accommodations near to the facility – south west side of the city.
The University is relatively close to the WELCA
There are 2 web sites that may have more reasonably priced accommodations:
www.kijiji.com try: ‘short term furnished accommodations Edmonton’ in the search engine
There may be RV space available at this facility with no electricity available. Please contact Diane at:
How do I register for a course?
To register for this class, please go to the ‘application forms’ section.
Please be sure to read the ‘course information’ page.
To ask any questions, please click on the ‘contact’ section.